City of Breslau
Commemorates the creation of the Breslau community and the name change to Lindenhurst.
City of Breslau -- German-American Town Formed By Abby & Thomas Welwood with Charles S. Schleier. Dedicated on June 6, 1870. Changed to Lindenhurst 1891.
272 S. Wellwood Avenue, at the Lindenhurst Historical Society
Funded by a grant from the William G. Pomeroy Foundation.
South Side R.R.
Commemorates the first railroad to arrive through Lindenhurst.
South Side R.R. -- Railroad Established 1867. Originally Welwood Station. Renamed Breslau 1870. Adopted Lindenhurst 1891. LIRR Assumed Line by 1876.
Southeast corner of East Hoffman and Wellwood Avenue
Commemorates brewers John Feller and Otto F. Eichhammer, and Village Park.
Feller’s Pond and Surrounding Lane in Village Park were Donated by Otto F. Eichhammer in 1934, Erected in Memory and Appreciation of his Contribution to the Community.
Village Park, along Irmisch Avenue
Installed by the Village of Lindenhurst.