North Amityville Park and Pool, Albany Avenue
- The park and pool complex first opened in 1967.
- Park facility with tennis courts, playground, swimming, restrooms and free Wi-Fi access. Link - https://www.townofbabylon.com/449/Parks-Playgrounds
- Pool facility that also offers a children’s pool, water slide, restrooms, changing area, showers, shade arbor, lounge chairs, table with umbrellas and Wi-Fi access. Link - https://www.townofbabylon.com/443/Pools
North Amityville Pool pictured in 1978.
ACE Center Community Park, Cedar Street
Bolden Mack Park, Great Neck Road
- In 1973, the Town of Babylon dedicated this community park in honor of North Amityville resident Bolden Mack (1865-1975).
- Park facility with basketball and handball courts. Facility also includes a picnic area, playground and free Wi-Fi access. Link - https://www.townofbabylon.com/449/Parks-Playgrounds
Bolden Mack was born in Virginia and moved to Long Island around 1930. He is pictured in the garden at his Garfield Avenue residence, in 1971 (Daily News, June 17, 1971).
Mr. Mack died just two weeks after his 110th birthday.