How do I obtain a Pigeon Harboring Permit?
The Town of Babylon issues Pigeon Harboring Permits through the Town Clerk's Office. There is an annual permit fee of $35.00 that can be paid in cash, check or money order to the Town of Babylon.

Requirements for this permit include:

  • Completed Pigeon Harboring Application

  • Notarized statement indicating applicant has NOT been convicted of violating Town Code 106.17, Keeping Pigeons

  • Survey, photo or diagram showing the proposed location of pigeon house or loft, the house or lofts' dimensions and square footage, and its distance from surrounding residences and property lines

  • Color photo of the pigeon house or loft

Application with additional information and check for $35.00 is submitted to the Town Clerk Office during office hours of 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. Upon approval the permit will be mailed to the applicant.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a Pigeon Harboring Permit?
2. How do I obtain a 'Going Out of Business' Permit?
3. How do I obtain a Sewer Excavation Permit?
4. How do I obtain a Peddler's Operator and/or Vehicle Permit?
5. How do I apply for a Dredging Permit?
6. What are the requirements for a Dredging Permit?