How do I obtain a 'Going Out of Business' Permit?
If a business located within the Town of Babylon is closing, a 'Going Out of Business' Permit is required. The application is available in the Town Clerk's Office.

Requirements for this permit include:

  • Completed and notarized application
  • Detailed inventory of goods

  • Copies of Bill of Sale

  • An official appraisal, if applicable

  • $25.00 application fee paid in either cash, check or money order

  • $500.00 Bond in the form of a money order or bank check, $425.00 of which will be returned provided the business is closed within 60 days of receipt of this permit

  • $50.00 extension of license for additional 30 days, if applicable

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a Pigeon Harboring Permit?
2. How do I obtain a 'Going Out of Business' Permit?
3. How do I obtain a Sewer Excavation Permit?
4. How do I obtain a Peddler's Operator and/or Vehicle Permit?
5. How do I apply for a Dredging Permit?
6. What are the requirements for a Dredging Permit?