How can I verify my Section 8 appointment?
All Section 8 housing appointments are made by Janet Madlon in the Housing Assistance Agency. She can be contacted directly at (631) 893-1040.

If a participant, for any reason misses a scheduled Section 8 appointment, you will receive a program termination letter explaining your termination and steps to take to receive a fair hearing as a result of your termination.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Housing Assistance Agency located?
2. What is Section 8 housing?
3. What are the Section 8 housing requirements?
4. How do I apply for Section 8 housing?
5. How will I know when the Section 8 housing program is open to new applicants?
6. How long can I reside (live) in Section 8 housing?
7. Where are the Section 8 properties located?
8. How do I apply to be a landlord in the Section 8 housing program?
9. How do I change my contact information on a Section 8 application?
10. How can I verify my Section 8 appointment?
11. How do I move out of Section 8 housing?
12. How do I submit a complaint regarding a Section 8 housing tenant?
13. What can I do if I reside in Section 8 housing but my landlord is selling the property?