The Youth Bureau manages oversees nine (9) different youth programs and counseling services, including:
- Mental Health Counseling Services - the main contact is Larissa Rosa at (631) 422-7658.
- Project Safe - the main contact is Jean Fiust at (631) 422-7653. This program provides services to runaway, homeless and missing youth.
- Parenting Skills - the main contact is Bob Ranieri at (631) 422-7658. This group is geared towards parents of youth and young teens and consists of group meetings and discussions.
- Social Skills - the main contact is Alyssa Bloom at (631) 422-7620.
- The Bridge Program - introduces social skills groups for children with autism spectrum disorders, in addition to parent and sibling support groups. The main contact is or Kelly McNulty at (631) 893-1018.