A NYS Driver’s License with an address in the Town of Babylon and a car registration with matching name and address to driver’s license.
If you qualify for a discounted Beach Permit based on your status, you will also need:
Additional Documents Based On Your Status as a Volunteer Firefighter, Veteran/Active Military, Snowbird, Company Car:
1. Volunteer Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter Card needs to be uploaded.
2. Veteran/Active Military: DD214 needs to be uploaded, if designated on license, please indicate that when uploading/Active Military ID Card should be uploaded.
3. Snowbird: Snowbird Affidavit needs to be uploaded.
4. Company Car: A letter on company letterhead (must be typed) stating:
- That the resident has been assigned to that particular vehicle for the year and that they are allowed to use the vehicle for recreational purposes.
- The vehicle information (year, make, model, plate, & VIN#)
- The resident's name listed as sole driver, and resident's address as it appears on the driver's license.
- The company's name and address as it appears on the car registration.